Wood trim kits.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

knucklehead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
OK, so I'm really a noob at Modding so take it easy on me.
I want to "class up" my interior by adding some of the wood accents like on the big ticket models. I don't want to go crazy, just want to get it looking like a stock Laramie. I have done a little research but still am a bit confused. Are they full on replacement preices for the dash and stick ons for others, like door trim, etc? If anyone has experience doing this I would love some advice. A good online or local place to purchase, good price range, etc.
I really would like to add a wood trim price for the doors too, the indent above the arm rests, is that a stock part if the wood trim on a Laramie? I'm thinking laminate as it is less expensive and more durable than real wood, am I correct?
Thanks,
George

Sent from my Samsung Skyrocket using Tapatalk

BlackedOutHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 & 2012
Engine
5.7L HEMI & 6.7L Cummins
My parents do this. And would be entirely possible for you to remove the pieces you want dipped. Ship them to them, and have them shipped back with the pattern of your choice.

Dash Dip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
you can also get stick on kits

Latest posts

Staff online