Would it be worth the project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nickx86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
2016 ram 2500 w the 6.4 hemi and 66rfe, love the truck, does everything I want it to do. I’ve been thinking about one day to swap in a As66rc from a cab and chassis. I’m always tinkering with ideas, I know the 8hp75 is not doable with the 66rfe but would the As66rc work with the ECM and the PCM? I’ll probably need new driveshaft and mounts made up as well. Just feeling out the idea

Truck is paid off and no I don’t want another truck payment so trading it in is not an option, rather have a project.

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Would it work with the torque converter being designed for a diesel engine? Not a lot of history with diesels myself, but always thinking, and reading what others are doing. Good way to learn. Let us know what you eventually end up doing, and good luck.

NewBlackDak

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Would it work with the torque converter being designed for a diesel engine? Not a lot of history with diesels myself, but always thinking, and reading what others are doing. Good way to learn. Let us know what you eventually end up doing, and good luck.

The 66 is not for diesel. It’s from the 6.4 C&C trucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk