Wtf!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badfish888

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 hemi express
Engine
5.7L Hemi
so leavn the grocery store and the wife says her door is hard to open i get home and find this
the pic is to big and i cant resize it but my entire passengerside door looks like it slid fwd some how and it almost rubs when i open it, and the gap to the back door is huge. wtf how do i adjust it

Attachments

• door1.jpg
    door1.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

adamwilkes14

Reaction score
bad hinge? The ones in my 2nd gen had to be totally replaced...might just need to replace the bushing...

Last edited:

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
check and see if anything is loose you maybe able to adjust and tighten

adamwilkes14

Reaction score
I gonna put money on it that if you go to Autozone and get a hinge pin and bushing kit it will solve your problem...the pins and bushings are in their "HELP!" section...

txbass06

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Open the door and pull up on the bottom of it. See if it has any more up and down movement than any of your other doors. If so, it's probably those hinge pins and bushings like Adam mentioned

adamwilkes14

Reaction score
Replacing the bushings and pin is simple too, open the door wide open and support the end of the door with a floor jack and a piece of wood, so you dont scratch the door...jack up the end of the door so the pin inst binding in the hinge...replace the bushings and pin, then slowly lower the jack and check it for alignment. If there is nothing wrong with the hinge itself than it should be back to normal.

OP
OP
badfish888

badfish888

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 hemi express
Engine
5.7L Hemi
theres no up or down play in the door....................

OP
OP
badfish888

badfish888

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 hemi express
Engine
5.7L Hemi
HAHAHA fixed!!!!!! no bushings, theres 3 bolts door side for each hinge and 3 on the truck side, truck side is slotted for front and back movement, door side up and down, 2 people, 40 min. she all sexy