2016 itbm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackbase

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Hey guys,

I have been trying to order a ITBM for my 16 3500. Looks like I need part number 82215040. I have had a couple places cancel my order because mopar told them they were defective and have to fix it.

Has anyone else heard this? Any one know of an ETA? The stores didn't. Camping season is upon on and I would like to get it asap.

BossHogg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Search for that part number on flea-bay, seems to be readily available.

I would like to know what sellers told you it was defective and getting fixed. We have been screaming about the broken ITBM for over a year. I wonder if we have been heard.

Totesmygoats

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Search for that part number on flea-bay, seems to be readily available.

I would like to know what sellers told you it was defective and getting fixed. We have been screaming about the broken ITBM for over a year. I wonder if we have been heard.

More importantly, there's no way it's a hardware problem and not software.

OP
OP
B

blackbase

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have seen them on ebay, but if mopar is going to update the software or whatever I would rather wait. I have read there has been issues with them.

Allmoparparts and Moparpartsonline are the sellers that told me to wait. They didn't have an eta though

BossHogg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
I have seen them on ebay, but if mopar is going to update the software or whatever I would rather wait. I have read there has been issues with them.

Allmoparparts and Moparpartsonline are the sellers that told me to wait. They didn't have an eta though

As the old saying goes, Interesting....very interesting.

riverss

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L HEMI
Blackbase did they tel you that in writing? over the phone ? how was that told to you?

Sowardcustoms

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 E-Torque
Its cheaper to buy the parts seperate switch, itbm, bracket.. the itbm is on back order at the moment though.

PippinAin'tEasy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Told you to wait. W.T.F.

"Oh, sweet debt. Thy name is Truck."

OP
OP
B

blackbase

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
They told me over email.

I just ordered a p3. I wanted a factory look but can't be bothered to wait for who knows how long.

Cpylot

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 3500 SRW
Engine
OP
You having an email from them saying that the part is defective and needs to be corrected could go a long way toward helping out a bunch of folks on this forum that have been working this issue for months.
If you are interested, there is a large thread on here Brake Controller that will give you an idea of how diligent some of these members have been trying to get the powers that be to even admit that there is a problem and correct it.
Many of us would love to see that email.

OP
OP
B

blackbase

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Here is a copy and paste of the email I was sent. Feel free to do what you want with it.

MoparOnlineParts.com <[email protected]>

May 10 (6 days ago)

to me

Hello Jesse,

It seems they shipped this to a different customer. Upon looking into this we were notified that Mopar wants all of these back as there is a flaw in the design. We should cancel this order and refund you. I just need your approval. What would you like to do?

-Dave

reek

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RAM 2500 CC 4x4, 72 D100, 73 D100, 01 RAM 2500 field truck
Engine
6.4 Hemi
interesting. Assuming this is the case, we should be waiting for our recall notice soon then?????