Moving day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Srich1845

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Went down to help my brother and his roommate move apartments today and got my truck loaded up with all their crap for a couple trips, including a big screen TV that's about as old as I am, and I don't have the exact figure on it, but I think weighs somewhere in the 10-15 ton range, or at least that's what it felt like moving it up the stairs and all the textbooks for two engineering majors for the last couple years. The truck handled it like a champ and if I hadn't loaded all of it myself, I wouldn't have known it was back there. Feels good to put the truck to work, and I get to do it again next week for my dad and the week after for myself.

IMAG0541-1.jpg

IMAG0542.jpg

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
i agree, moving completely blows. Did it way to many times so for. Now that i own a house don't plan to be moving for a long long time.

garner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nice! I should be moving in the spring. That be ought to be fun since I'm pretty much moving a whole house with me

Sagebrush2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 2500 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Love seeing these trucks doing some work. I moved about 3,000 lbs of paving stones today.

Hopefully I did my last house move for myself a few yrs ago... worth every penny to get Mayflower for the house - but had to rent a truck to move my garage.

OP
OP
S

Srich1845

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
We finished moving my dad today, thankfully no fossilized tv's and the movers did most of the work for me yesterday, but moving his couch up a tight flight of stairs was... challenging... Next move is me on Friday and then hopefully I'll be done for a while.