well here's where im starting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jenkins22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
so my current truck is a 2003 ram 1500 with the 5.9.
BUT i just bought a 2012 ram 1500 with the 5.7 hemi so this is her.
her name is Theia, named after the Greek Titan of sun and light...so going along with the theme here im going to put a mother f$&k ton of lights on this b#$@h. so many lights blind people will need to squint when im driving by. so if you got any ill buy...maybe...if im not broke...from buying a mother f&$k ton of lights. also GoRhino Bed bars With kickers will be wanted. bought her used with 19000 miles and to the man who owned it last, i thank you sir, for he put magnaflow on it, bed cover, remote starter, and these things that scare deer of the road...so a big F%&K yeah to you kind sir...i love you. im from mass so anybody who has anything to offer, advice, parts, LIGHTS, etc. contact me.
have a nice day

whats already been done...
remote start
DEEZEE side steps
magnaflow exhaust
bed cover

to be done...
4 KC lights on a black bar across the front bumper or a brush guard
2 High intensity LED bars 6-10 inch behind the grill
GoRhino bed bars with kickers and 4 or 5 KC lights across the top
new rims / off road tires
black out the badges
2-4 inch lift
1.5 inch wheel spacers
black fender flares
possibly different running boards
K&N cold air intake
new tail lights

if you think it'd look better with anything else or without some of those let me know im new on this forum though i have been driving dodge for about 3 years.

Attachments

• IMAG0477 (1).jpg
    IMAG0477 (1).jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

rusties93LE

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
360 magnum
Nice rig... Can't wait to see the mods.

tipnitty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
a mother f$&k ton of lights on this b#$@h. so many lights blind people will need to squint when im driving by. so if you got any ill buy...maybe...if im not broke...from buying a mother f&$k ton of lights. also GoRhino Bed bars With kickers will be wanted. bought her used with 19000 miles and to the man who owned it last, i thank you sir, for he put magnaflow on it, bed cover, remote starter, and these things that scare deer of the road...so a big F%&K yeah to you kind sir...i love you. im from mass so anybody who has anything to offer, advice, parts, LIGHTS, etc. contact me.
have a nice day

Eloquently put.

OP
OP
J

jenkins22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
not to mention today i just learned that the head lights are after market along with the fender flares...

OP
OP
J

jenkins22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
hello everybody just an update that i put the two KC daylighters on and it looks great and bright as hell here theia is, beautiful as ever

Attachments

• IMAG0516.jpg
    IMAG0516.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 33