WTB: Help with Lift Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curlyp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I would like to lift my truck either 4"-6" in the near future. I am looking for someone who is close to Columbus, Ohio that wouldn't mind taking the time to help (I am not mechanically inclined!). I am even willing to drive some distance as well and will pay for the help. On top of paying over a grand for the kit, I don't want to pay another grand to have it installed (which is what I was quoted)!

If anyone is interested let me know so I can contact you when I am ready.

Thanks!

transam210

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
$1000 to have it installed is cheap. Most good shops charge around $1500 if they have to cut.

Sent from my iPhone X Prototype using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Curlyp

Curlyp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
$1000 to have it installed is cheap. Most good shops charge around $1500 if they have to cut.

Sent from my iPhone X Prototype using Tapatalk

The one place quoted me $1,200-$1,400 depending on the labor (he won't know until it is done). I figured I might be able to save some money and get some help from a forum member! :favorites13:

transam210

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It could save you some money but if you go to a shop and they mess it up you have a place to go back to and fix it for free hopefully if they stand by their work. Get help on the street and it's installed wrong and messes stuff up your on your own with the repair bill. I just paid for my lift and tires today costs me $1500 for install but the place is really good. Hope it works out for you and can't wait to see some pics . Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Curlyp

Curlyp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It could save you some money but if you go to a shop and they mess it up you have a place to go back to and fix it for free hopefully if they stand by their work. Get help on the street and it's installed wrong and messes stuff up your on your own with the repair bill. I just paid for my lift and tires today costs me $1500 for install but the place is really good. Hope it works out for you and can't wait to see some pics . Good luck

Thanks for the info!

OP
OP
Curlyp

Curlyp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If I were close I'd help.. Sorry. Good luck!!

Thanks! My parents live in FL. Maybe on a drive down there I can make a pit stop! [emoji83]

By the way, thank you for your service. [emoji631]

usaf2006

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks! My parents live in FL. Maybe on a drive down there I can make a pit stop! [emoji83]

By the way, thank you for your service. [emoji631]

Thank you sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.