HOUSTON-recommendation on a mechanic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigkevfann

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
I live in the League City area outside of Houston. I had the RCX 6" lift put on a some time ago. I let Cost Guard Mechanics do it in my driveway instead of paying the extra to have a pro shop do it. There is some definite shifting of parts in the front end when I stop quick, make certain turns, or back in and out of driveway. It may or may not have anything to do with the lift, but I think it probably is. I just ordered the 5100 series bilstien shocks. I would like to find a place or someone that will do the install and figure out what is going on with the front end. My only other option is to let the dealership do it, and I don't have a lot of confidence in them with aftermarket stuff. Anyone have any recommendations, I would appreciate it.

Dubstep Shep

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I can take a look at it if you want, but I don't know of any good shops.

Dubstep Shep

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Thanks. I might PM you when the shocks come in. I'd be happy to pay for the service if you know what you are doing.

I'll let you see my work on my mustang and you can decide for yourself hahaha.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodie1990