No love for NY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metalwolf69

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
One thing I noticed and not just on this forum. New York do t get much idea's for get togethers. Why don't we plan 1.

(S.M.R) 101

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I'm in Corning, NY..I agree that there is not alot going for a meets in NY I'm down for one

smykowski

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 SLT
Engine
6.7L Cummins
are you even allowed to own a vehicle that gets under 30mpg in NY anymore? j/k I had a hell of a time getting my car past emissions when I lived in Albany.

OP
OP
metalwolf69

metalwolf69

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ok when I'm home I'll post a poll for dates and locations. Has to be during the weekend thou

LB3711

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
im heading to upstate ny this weekend

donjohnk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
diesle dyno, truckpulls, mud bogs... Gonna be a sweet time!

Mega-Hemi

US AIR FORCE '08-'18
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
My brother's goin'. I was gonna try to make it but I gotta work today and Sunday.

Mega Mike

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Ya know what the problem is with NY? Mostly everyone lives upstate. Only a few people live on Long Island. It will cost us $30 just to get off the island. And another $20-$30 to get back on it, not counting gas. And a ferry to CT is almost $100 round trip.

Its rough man. Plus the lack of commitment. We had this issue with another website forum. Needless to say it didn't end well. Raider Jay knows what I am talking about.

(Whats up Jay? It's been a while.)

And between where we are down here and where you are up there, there is nothing. To crowded, people down here love the looks of the trucks. But hate it when we roll up in packs. We did the Pallisades Mall a few years back. Pretty decent turnout for that. I am in for that. Set up a date.

Only local car shows down here, and they only last for a few hours. Then local police get involved because they think we are gonna smash Prius' and Civics. It sucks. Gotta get out of NY.

Last edited:

Mega Mike

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
While I am on this subject, my dad's friend should be holding a fundraiser/car show in the Pocono area around August. (My folks live 10 minutes away from here)

The venue should be right off I-84 and Rt 191. I will know more info about it soon as to what day, the foundation, and so on real soon. I do know that there will be or should be guest appearances by WWF wrestlers from back in the day. (The Wild Samoans are personal friends of his)

If interested, let me know. Post up.

LB3711

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
ill be in LI on June 18 for a BBQ with DTW/VD/facebook friends. you can join us. I can add you to the event on facebook.

Mega Mike

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Rob's BBQ. I should be there. He is like 15-20 minutes away from me. Probably be there later in the day though.