AMP customer service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sbarron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I know we all like to get on here and complain and blast companies when their customer service sucks, I thought I would share the opposite experience.

My drivers side AMP Powerestep quit working the other day. After a 10 minute diagnostic phone call with AMP Research customer service, and a 2 minute form filled out via email, I had a tracking number for the needed replacement part the same day. 2 days later I had the part in hand, in Alaska, at absolutely no cost to me.

I can't say enough good things about this experience. Are these systems expensive? Was I disappointed that I had an issue with my steps? Yes. But I can vouch for the company standing by their product and honoring their warranty.

Kudos to AMP and other companies that operate in this manner.

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
Glad to hear this!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Good news about a company is always a plus. It's a shame that it doesn't happen more often.
Jay

TerraNewf

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I had the same experience 3 weeks ago. I noticed the rear seal was unglued on both corners by the tailgate. I contacted customer service, sent a couple of pictures and 4 days later I had a new seal and adhesive delivered. I was pleasantly surprised to say the least. Big kudos from me.

smoothee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Agreed! Had the finish start peeling and chipping on my steps (one much worse than the other). A couple of emails and pictures and boom, had new steps! Had to pay customs, but still great to see a company back their products.