Any/All 2011 Ram 1500 4.7 4x4 please chime in to help me with this dilema!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

808ram1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L
So i have had this ongoing stuck in 4th gear P0750 shift solenoid fault with my 2011 4.7 ram 1500 4x4. I put in a replacement from Rockauto with the white connector. The truck still does the stuck in 4th sporatically. My local mechanic said it is due to REMAN electronic parts not being a 100% fix. Oem would be the only way to go. Which makes sense cause I had bad experiences with made in china distributors for my Honda. Anyway can any of you 2011 ram 1500 4.7 go under your rig and check what color is the OEM Factory kick down solenoid plug. It is located on the top of the transmission on the drivers side. Its the plug that sticks out of the top of the transmission. Not the plug that goes over it. I need the color as it helps to what OEM part I need to order. Please help guys thanks.

Tach_tech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
The OE are usually white.

OP
OP

808ram1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L
Hey, thanks for chiming. The one I bought from Rockauto is white. It's a reman. The one that I replaced was either light green or gray. The tech working on my truck said reman'd electrical parts are sometimes the culprit of a P0750 code, which in my case is the cause. He tested the harness between the trans and PCM, and got no abnormal readings. The PCM also checked out. He recommended to put in an OEM kick back solenoid. Needed to know what color plug though.