Best Ram Dealership

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fdny1977

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
Can anyone recommend the best Ram dealership in the NYC tri-state area (NY NJ PA or CT) please. I wouldn't mind a road trip to Delaware or Maryland if the prices are much better there. I am looking to buy a new 2017 Ram 2500 crew cab Cummins diesel pickup this Spring/Summer.
Should I wait for a 2018? Any new changes coming over the 2017? Thank you for any info and guidance!

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
i'll give you two. franklin sussex automall nj. i dealt with jim fisher. the other i deal with, is Warwick dodge ny. i deal with billy over there.

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Can anyone recommend the best Ram dealership in the NYC tri-state area (NY NJ PA or CT) please. I wouldn't mind a road trip to Delaware or Maryland if the prices are much better there. I am looking to buy a new 2017 Ram 2500 crew cab Cummins diesel pickup this Spring/Summer.
Should I wait for a 2018? Any new changes coming over the 2017? Thank you for any info and guidance!
I just got my used 2012 Ram 1500 Reg Cab St 5.7 Hemi with only 32k miles on it from Reedman Toll Auto. The trucks Window Sticker, KBB & NADA Value was $19,990. I got them down to $16,100. They offered me $5k for my trade in, I told them I wanted $8,600 and eventually I got that for it. My truck was a 2006 Ram 1500 SLT 4x4 5.7L Hemi with 179k miles on it. Earlier that day they diagnosed my truck and they knew it had a blown TIPM and bad heater core and quoted me $2,600 to fix it. They still gave me what I wanted for it, $8,600 lol. On top of that I got $1,000 employee discount. After all of that I put the $2,500 cash I was gonna use to fix the 06, as cash down on the 2012 and ended up with a total difference owed of about $4k. Not too shabby lol. They gave me a $3,900 premium top of the line extended warrenty for their "employee price" of $2,890 and it gave me another 5 years and 100k miles on top of the 32k the truck already has (132k mile warrenty total).

I got a killer deal. They are actually pretty cool there and worked with me on alot of things. They let me keep my 20" ATX Wheels with Cooper tires I had just put on my 06. They swapped the 2012's wheels with my 06's so I could keep them. They gave me 8 free synthetic oil changes, free lifetime inspections. I know I'm forgetting some stuff but overall they are super cool.

After the $4k owed, the extended warranty and tax, title, tags, they got me a 38 month loan for $160 a month with a very low interest rate.

Edit: Here is their website link :http://www.reedmantollchryslerdodgejeepram.com and they are located at 1700 E Lincoln Highway Langhorne, PA19047.

They are the biggest car dealership I've ever seen and I'm pretty sure they actually own the title of the biggest dealership on the east coast. They stock over 3,000 new cars. Yes 3k. They have a massive train yard full of cars and even have a "race track" Style test track to test cars, trucks etc on. Pretty damn sweet.

Sent from hell via TapATalk

Last edited:

Rambo182

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
I got mine at Bergeys Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Souderton Pa.

Link: http://www.bergeyschryslerjeepdodge.com

They list their prices very low and there is only a little wiggle room (talking a few $100) for negotiation. I got 14k for my trade in which was a solid offer and bought my 2015 Ram 1500 CC 4x4 V6 with 20k miles for 27k. They were pretty great there.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

didithepest

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Night
Engine
I just got my used 2012 Ram 1500 Reg Cab St 5.7 Hemi with only 32k miles on it from Reedman Toll Auto. The trucks Window Sticker, KBB & NADA Value was $19,990. I got them down to $16,100. They offered me $5k for my trade in, I told them I wanted $8,600 and eventually I got that for it. My truck was a 2006 Ram 1500 SLT 4x4 5.7L Hemi with 179k miles on it. Earlier that day they diagnosed my truck and they knew it had a blown TIPM and bad heater core and quoted me $2,600 to fix it. They still gave me what I wanted for it, $8,600 lol. On top of that I got $1,000 employee discount. After all of that I put the $2,500 cash I was gonna use to fix the 06, as cash down on the 2012 and ended up with a total difference owed of about $4k. Not too shabby lol. They gave me a $3,900 premium top of the line extended warrenty for their "employee price" of $2,890 and it gave me another 5 years and 100k miles on top of the 32k the truck already has (132k mile warrenty total).

I got a killer deal. They are actually pretty cool there and worked with me on alot of things. They let me keep my 20" ATX Wheels with Cooper tires I had just put on my 06. They swapped the 2012's wheels with my 06's so I could keep them. They gave me 8 free synthetic oil changes, free lifetime inspections. I know I'm forgetting some stuff but overall they are super cool.

After the $4k owed, the extended warranty and tax, title, tags, they got me a 38 month loan for $160 a month with a very low interest rate.

Edit: Here is their website link :Dodge Chrysler Jeep Dealers near Philadelphia PA | New & Used Cars, Trucks, Parts, Service serving Langhorne, Morrisville, Levittown, Bensalem PA and they are located at 1700 E Lincoln Highway Langhorne, PA19047.

They are the biggest car dealership I've ever seen and I'm pretty sure they actually own the title of the biggest dealership on the east coast. They stock over 3,000 new cars. Yes 3k. They have a massive train yard full of cars and even have a "race track" Style test track to test cars, trucks etc on. Pretty damn sweet.

Sent from hell via TapATalk

I have dealt with this dealership and only have good thing to say about them. But do you research and make sure you bring True car estimate before you go

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I have dealt with this dealership and only have good thing to say about them. But do you research and make sure you bring True car estimate before you go
Yea well i wasnt expecting to buy a "new" truck that night. I brought my 06 to the dealer for what i thought would be a small electrical issue with the passenger side low beam. Next thing i know the TIPM has internal failures and my heater core was bad. So i thought about it and putting $2600 into an 06 with 179K miles didnt seem smart.

So i strolled on down to the used car lot just to take a look. Next thing i knew i was driving home in my 2012 Ram regular cab [emoji3]

P.S. Ive worked at many dealerships over the years, including this dealer, Reedmans. I worked in their Detail department for 5 years. Technically i worked for "Xtreme Solutions" who ran the detail bay, but it was at Reedmans. Either way, Reedmans is a solid dealership and i recommend their sales and Ram service departments.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Rambo182

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
Yea well i wasnt expecting to buy a "new" truck that night. I brought my 06 to the dealer for what i thought would be a small electrical issue with the passenger side low beam. Next thing i know the TIPM has internal failures and my heater core was bad. So i thought about it and putting $2600 into an 06 with 179K miles didnt seem smart.

So i strolled on down to the used car lot just to take a look. Next thing i knew i was driving home in my 2012 Ram regular cab [emoji3]

P.S. Ive worked at many dealerships over the years, including this dealer, Reedmans. I worked in their Detail department for 5 years. Technically i worked for "Xtreme Solutions" who ran the detail bay, but it was at Reedmans. Either way, Reedmans is a solid dealership and i recommend their sales and Ram service departments.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
I saw less than stellar reviews online for Reedman for their dealership and service departments so I went elsewhere to buy. If they actually are decent, maybe I will take my truck there for any work needed since they are 10 minutes away from me.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk