next gen ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KahneFan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
is that the front end of a Sport shopped onto an Excursion?

Shopped, what do you mean shopped? I found this on the innerwebs, surely it's a legit pic.

Really though, I have no idea. Something the Googles brought me.

KingTuna

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
That RamCharger is friggin sweet! They put a truck 6.4 in that bad boy too. I speculate that since they applied for the patent on the swing open tailgate and the ramps that come out of the bed, that they will be offered as options in the next gen.

crash_eco

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
If they tossed an eco diesel in a new ram charger. I'd trade my car tomorrow lol

SlowRoller

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That is just click-bait and a complete bunch of BS.

Absoruteree

As you can to see, acceleration is the impressive and the biggest advantage is power. All of these features are incredible for one truck. So, all of us are expecting first video from the test drive.

Artickle mush have Asian background,, Engrish not good!!! :roflsquared:

crash_eco

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Ram might as well put in a few more suv's into the line up. I was at the dealer yesterday. Checking out the lot while getting recalls done. Jeep Patriot, jeep compas, jeep Cherokee sport.... All small suv's.... I think a new RC would be good idea.

The War Wagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318 Magnum
Ram might as well put in a few more suv's into the line up. I was at the dealer yesterday. Checking out the lot while getting recalls done. Jeep Patriot, jeep compas, jeep Cherokee sport.... All small suv's.... I think a new RC would be good idea.

ALLEGEDLY... the Grand Wagoneer returns in 2018. I doubt they'll EVER build another 2 door full-size SUV. icon9.gif The ol' Wagoneer may yet prove to have been AHEAD of it's time, though.

2018-jeep-grand-wagoneer.jpg

Jeff CA

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Will the next Gen changes be largely cosmetic in nature or are any functional changes planned?