What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

predat-r

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
Same problem when I tried there site, x the tailgate piece gives that fordish look.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

nateinva

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 1500 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7L
Ditched the red towhooks...back to black. I never felt like things flowed as good as they should. My rear shackle went back to black too...lol

Also installed interior LED floorlight kit under dash and seats...Full RGB and controlled by phone. Waiting for it to get dark enough to check it out.

Tomorrow will be installing DDM HID kit for the low beams...it should match the Morimoto LED fogs perfectly. For what it's worth the headlights are "cheap" Spyder projectors but the projectors are glass and have a decent cutoff. They've also started selling these themselves with HID or LED options available/preinstalled. I did a test fit with the DDM kit and they are clocked perfectly with the electrode pointing straight down.

a31ed7ceee09b5d5dd7911f644c33d7b.jpg

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Got my front windows tinted to match the rears

Today I finally installed my BedRug. Since I have the factory spray in liner I had to source the correct adhesion promotor (at the time Amazon did not have the special install kit in stock), but once I did that actually installing it wasnt hard at all. I was kinda putting it off because I thought it would be a PITA but my trusty helper (12 year old son) and I kicked it out in about an hour.

Hemi Lonestar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Finally got around to rotating my tires today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jettajam1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 and 2019
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I did a full detail today. Hand wash, clay bar, brilliant glaze and a nice coat of Americana paste wax. Detailed the interior, as well as the engine bay. My 2012 has 107k miles on it and looks brand new.....I love this truck!

Used all Adams products and took me about 6 hours.

961fb6a6ed3cdca1621dc897d9b2cb8c.jpg

6f7971b868043110a1aeaa246efabfbc.jpg

72ce43fc05d2b68e89c4ce298a318ee7.jpg

d7de0d713fce560946a2f210fa7b1e6b.jpg

Ravjay12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Where do you order from? Their site isn't working for me

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
They’re site doesn’t work at all. I ordered from CarID.com or you can call them directly. Sometimes the CarID was cheaper in shipping with certain pieces.

Hemi Lonestar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Also replaced the batteries in my key fobs. They both stopped working at the same time and the one I usually use didn’t show any signs of dying. Locked the truck, went out later to get some stuff out of my truck and nothing... tried my back up fob and nothing... Luckily I had a set of batteries for them in the house. I’ve had the truck for just over two years, so you may want to change your batteries if it’s been about that long.

Dark Knight 500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Also replaced the batteries in my key fobs. They both stopped working at the same time and the one I usually use didn’t show any signs of dying. Locked the truck, went out later to get some stuff out of my truck and nothing... tried my back up fob and nothing... Luckily I had a set of batteries for them in the house. I’ve had the truck for just over two years, so you may want to change your batteries if it’s been about that long.

My fob battery died after only about 4 months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Got 1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l v8
I got one and I love it.

Hi all,
Just joined this forum and wanted to salute.
My first pickup and brand new Granite Crystal 2018 RAM Sport Crew Cab on air suspension, leather, sunroof, 3.92 rear axle, lsd and more.
I already put on it Carven Progressive Exhaust, Pedal Commander, DeeZee tailgate assist, Husky X-act contour liners and LEDs in the cargo lamp and reverse lights.
I'm planning to keep this truck for a long time so money will continue to be thrown into until condition and satisfaction improves:)

MOPAR.jpg

Jwithing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My fob battery died after only about 4 months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I found out with my 2011 300C that vehicles with keyless entry experience e battery depletion of the spare for at a similar rate to a daily used key because of a constant drain checking for proximity to the vehicle or something of the sorts. When my fob died, I was surprised to find my spare dead as well.

usaf2006

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Got my truck back from the dealer the other day after they tried fixing the rear passenger fender flare. It was coming off on the top, but now the back side near the bottom has about a half inch gap between it and the body panel lol... Once they take it to replace the rear window, they'll be fixing that again too.