What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KiltedCelt01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Washed it yesterday and took a 2hr drive to Philly to see the Wolfe Tones play at the FOP Lodge. It was warm enough yesterday that I accumulated some bugs on the windshield during the drive on the turnpike.

I just walked out from Home Depot and it looked pretty good sitting there in the parking lot so I snapped a photo real quick. 164,000 miles on the odometer and still running strong.

d7fedff5a1d510f6734077c0df8aaa29.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Washed it yesterday and took a 2hr drive to Philly to see the Wolfe Tones play at the FOP Lodge. It was warm enough yesterday that I accumulated some bugs on the windshield during the drive on the turnpike.

I just walked out from Home Depot and it looked pretty good sitting there in the parking lot so I snapped a photo real quick. 164,000 miles on the odometer and still running strong.

Looking good. What size/brand are those tires?

docwho

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Installed 2 inch wheel spacers. Love that stance. Next will be fixing the leaking 3rd brake light.

revitupmoto33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
Installed 2 inch wheel spacers. Love that stance. Next will be fixing the leaking 3rd brake light.

Just some friendly advice but be very careful with wheel spacers, especially ones that size. I know a lot of guys on here like them but I personally think they are a very bad idea. The extra load transferred to your hub when using spacers is insane! They will cause your wheel bearings to fail prematurely and have been known for completely shearing off your studs amongst other damage from the increased loads.
Just my thoughts and to each there own.

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 Limited 4X4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just some friendly advice but be very careful with wheel spacers, especially ones that size. I know a lot of guys on here like them but I personally think they are a very bad idea. The extra load transferred to your hub when using spacers is insane! They will cause your wheel bearings to fail prematurely and have been known for completely shearing off your studs amongst other damage from the increased loads.
Just my thoughts and to each there own.

That video really should be renamed to why you shouldn’t use cheap, eBay spacers that aren’t even hub-centric. I don’t know about you, but that center hole to me looked a lot larger than the hub flange was and with that much weight and lengthened leverage being applied to just the lug studs, that’s what your possible outcome could be.

I still have a good set of Bora spacers that I’m not sure what I’m gonna do with but I felt safe running them when I was. I had them on there for a pretty good while and when I took them off, they were still just as tight as the day I installed them. I pulled them off because they just didn’t look right with a mild all-season tire. They looked pretty badass when I had my BFG all-terrains but, not Michelin Defenders. Lol. That, and they rubbed on my molded mud guards up front when I turned sharp enough so I pulled them off. Not to mention, they made it harder to keep the truck clean because even though the look was perfect with the OEM flares, they still stuck out enough sling mud holes all along the sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I emailed HR and they sent me a link for lows, highs, and fogs. My main issue is price. I have projectors
$258 supernova v4 low
$188 supernova v4 highs
$199 supernova v4 fogs
Do I just need to suck it up? Or is there a quality cheeper option?

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I emailed HR and they sent me a link for lows, highs, and fogs. My main issue is price. I have projectors
$258 supernova v4 low
$188 supernova v4 highs
$199 supernova v4 fogs
Do I just need to suck it up? Or is there a quality cheeper option?

Holy crabapples, them ain’t cheap. Lol. Are those all LED, or are the lows HID?

I only spent $450 at Vanquish Auto for my HID lows, and LED highs and fogs.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Holy crabapples, them ain’t cheap. Lol. Are those all LED, or are the lows HID?

I only spent $450 at Vanquish Auto for my HID lows, and LED highs and fogs.

Yep, all LEDs. That price makes me change my mind. Here are the links he sent me

Low beam: https://headlightrevolution.com/201...led-9005-low-beam-bulbs-upgrade-supernova-v-4/

High beam: https://headlightrevolution.com/200...projector-9005-high-beam-supernova-perfectfit/

Fog lights: https://headlightrevolution.com/2009-2018-ram-led-fog-light-upgrade-supernova-v-4/

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

I don’t know how true it is but the guy that sold me my bulbs said that HID’s were better for the projectors.

4eyedconekiller

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel

That’s a good looking rig there, and the miles just makes it sweeter [emoji41]

What steps?

TXCOMT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My Reb took the girls and me to Robbers Cave SP in Indian Territory this week...the rig ran like a champ! Love being able to drop the air suspension for loading and I'm really happy with the PC: it accelerates almost like the wife's Cayenne S on Sport mode!

TXCOMT

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
A Cayenne S was the first thing I went side to side with after my custom tune a couple of years ago. Damn they have good looking back ends-----LOL
Jay
LOL
Too funny Jay. I saw one today coming home from work. Sounded awesome.