Ordered my suspension!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ak47bravo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So I just ordered my suspension components. I am pretty excited and also very nervous. I am going to do my best to document the trucks physical appearance both before and after and also the install itself. Additionally I will write a brief synopsis on the handling differences between stock and this set up.

This is what I ordered:

Moes Performance

• Belltech 2/4 drop with Street Performance Shocks (eligible for $150 mail in rebate from Belltech until end of July IIRC). (I plan on just running the new shocks on the rear and using stock on the front)

• Spohn Rear- Adjustable Upper/Lower Control Arms

• Spohn Rear- Adjustable Panhard Bar

• Hellwig rear sway bar ***edit***

Amazon

• Moog F-150 Front Sway bar end links

What I want to do in the future is:
  • Front sway bar
  • QA1's all around
  • Moog or SPC upper ball joint (if I can not get the alignment decent with the stock joint)

Last edited:

thebeet

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Sounds good! Post a few pics when you're done.

WadXpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
Sounds good. Cant wait to hear what you think.I have some parts to drop mine but still need qa1s and spohn parts.
Which f150 end links are the right ones?

Last edited:

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
dropped mine and love it mind you mine is more for the looks. I had a shop install mine so the bill was around 2200.00 (parts/labour) if I remember right. Have fun and enjoy the new ride/look.

bgray

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
IMO wouldn't waste my time on a new Front sway bar. The rear makes a noticeable difference, but the front was negotiable

enjoy!

OP
OP
Ak47bravo

Ak47bravo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
IMO wouldn't waste my time on a new Front sway bar. The rear makes a noticeable difference, but the front was negotiable

enjoy!

I actually placed an order earlier with Matt from Moes for a rear sway bar. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

BlkRamRt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Nice! That's a good start.