Pictures would be appreciated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Level is the way to go! I want to replace my rear coils with bags though.

I loaded my ATV up today and I'll be darned if it didn't drop the back almost 2". Overall it's fine, but the truck feels funny that way, not to mention totally throws off the aim on my headlights.

I think 4" Spindles up front and some bags in the rear so I can make it sit level all the time would be near ideal.

OP
OP
R

RamFan2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah, I keep going back and forth with this thing. Right now I'm waiting till I decide what I really want, right now it's the 2" drop springs for the rear. But I still have the coil spacers on my work bench that I might go back to. I don't know.

pacopatron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
:drool:I did the ground force kit and couldnt be happier. The ride is better then stock. I havent put a load in it yet, but I am not concern.

OP
OP
R

RamFan2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well I did it. I ended up cutting my rear springs to bring the rear down 1 1/2". After almost pulling the trigger on the Ground Force kit the other night, I started reading about the pros and cons of cutting em. I'm not usually one to do things half-ass, but I found a lot of guys were really happy with it, so I figured "what the hell". If my ride goes to **** i'll buy the kit, but for now, it looks and rides great. Here's some pics.
SAM_1140.jpg
[/IMG]
SAM_1137.jpg
[/IMG]
SAM_1141.jpg
[/IMG]

OP
OP
R

RamFan2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Its good, I really didn't notice much of a change. If anything, it's a little stiffer but not by much. I'm gonna leave it like this for a little while and see if I wanna cut a little more of to get more level. When I started, I was scared I was gonna take too much off so I played it safe.