2 inch leveling and 4 inch body?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

countryboy92

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
has anybody done this before? because this weekend I am going to be installing the leveling kit on my truck and I know down the road I am going to want to a body lift kit to it but I am not sure what all I would have to do with the body lift since I already have the leveling kit installed??

Thanks.

GlOcKnRaM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L V8 Hemi
Level and body lift can be done together.. tho I haven't heard of a 4" body lift. Think its just 1-3"

TXKID

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have both plus a suspension lift so it can definitely be done like already stated and also like said above, the biggest one I know of is the 3" performance accessories BL but I wouldn't think it'd be a good idea to go any bigger than that

OP
OP
C

countryboy92

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I haven't been able to find anything bigger than a 3 inch either and I really wouldn't want to go any higher on the body than that without using a Suspension lift kit

but then would a 3 inch body lift be noticeable?

Last edited:

GlOcKnRaM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L V8 Hemi
I haven't been able to find anything bigger than a 3 inch either and I really wouldn't want to go any higher on the body than that without using a Suspension lift kit

but then would a 3 inch body lift be noticeable?

Take a look at my build.. yeah it's a noticeable difference in height and these trucks hide body lifts well!!

Wandell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Yeah, 3 inches is the practical limit on body lifts.