Leveling question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jayc057

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Okay so I have looked around and think i might have figured it out but since I'm totally new to trucks I'm a little cautious on pulling the trigger on parts.

My question is I have a 2016 2wd ram and I want to level it by raising the front end. Looks like blistien 5100s are the way to go. Is that all I need to buy and then reuse the stock springs and a arms? Also is there any difference between the 2wd and 4wd? Everywhere I look at blistiens it says it is for 4wd.

I know this has probably been asked a million times and I apologize but haven't really been able to locate actual threads about this. If you know where just post a link and I will read up on it.

Thanks to anyone who helps this noob out.

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Bilstein 5100 is for the 4wd. I believe you can get away with lifted springs. I see a lot of people mention maxtrac for 2wd lifts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
J

Jayc057

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Bilstein 5100 is for the 4wd. I believe you can get away with lifted springs. I see a lot of people mention maxtrac for 2wd lifts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. Right after I posted I read about maxtrack a little. Have to start looking more into those.