Lift and tire questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yillbs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Here I was sticking my camera out the window as I was driving in. Also, notice the shark fin in the other pic. My opening is a full 84". So, I'm just under that barely.

picture.php

Yup, you sure are close. I'd say you're right at around 80 inches, we can't count the shark fin, but i'd assume 1.5 - 2 inches. Also.. digging that mustache :p

Ferro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I barely get mine in the garage. My shark fin will scrape the rubber on the bottom of the door.

mpittman

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I barely get mine in the garage. My shark fin will scrape the rubber on the bottom of the door.

You could always cut a little notch out of the rubber. Try to hit that notch every time... LOL

yillbs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You could always cut a little notch out of the rubber. Try to hit that notch every time... LOL

haha, i can just see someone trying to navigate the little fin into the hole. I'm about 2 inches to tall for my garage, without the shark fin , so my poor poor boo has to sit out in the cold.

Ferro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

There already is a piece missing from hitting it. Lol