Tuff Country Lifts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mcompany

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have an 11 Power Wagon. Anyone who has a 2500 with a tuff country lift, or something similar, let me know what you think. I am looking to buy the kit soon and want some opinions before I do. Ramhunter thanks for the help man. also some pics would be nice!!!!:drool:

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
No problem bud .

My input ... I run one on my truck now , great kit , well built and very affordable . I run them and love them .
I also have installed many of them for customers threw out the years in business and not in business and they all have had no issues .

One thing I like about the Tuff Country is the support they give and the quality of steal they now use .
Back in the late 80's and early 90's every lift kit no mater the brand used crappy steal ..
In the late 90's I believe it was 1999 they were the first company to rate there steal and upgrade to the best steal on the market (heavy duty) and would not rust like the others and still offered for the same price as others .
I had a old 1999 dodge had a 6" TC on it ... control arms rusted (pre the new steal )... I had the kit on for 4 years when this happened .. called TC .... they sent me new ones in the updated steal for free 4 years after the kit was bought AWESOME .
But since then there has never been a issue as they were the first company to address the entire lift problems with the steal and everyone else followed .
That was along time ago ..LOL dam I am old .

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
And pics ... a few of my trucks ...

07 mega pig 2500 hd 6" TC
trucknewpics085.jpg

And my 01 2500 CTD with 5" TC
9d85da90.jpg

And my 01 1500 5.5" TC
739afb1d.jpg