What lift do I have?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SRR Racing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Hi, I just bought a used 2012 2500 crew, and it has a lift installed, with 37" tires. I would like to know what kind of lift it has on it, if anyone can tell by the pictures.
Ram%20Lift%201.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

brandonjansen

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram 3500 Laramie Limited
Engine
6.7 Cummins - Tuned and Deleted
Judging by the one picture you posted... I'm going to guess a 5" Rough Country kit because of the spring and shock color. But it has adjustable control arms as well. Could be Hell Bent Steel but hard to tell. More pictures of the rest of the kit and truck would help.

OP
OP
S

SRR Racing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Ok, I'll look into those, and get more pictures. The only logo or anything I can find anywhere, is on the extended pitman arm. It has an eagle or some kind of bird on it I believe. Those control arms are what are confusing to me. I can't find any lift that comes with those.

OP
OP
S

SRR Racing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
They do. They are the parts that are confusing to me, but the guy might have just upgraded them, or pieced together a lift for this truck. It really does look like the Rough Country, but I will be surprised if it is only a 5". It clears these 37's very easily. And it is as tall as my 06 was with a 6".

Now my issue is, I also don't know how it was tuned, if it was.

Andrew09HEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
There are guys clearing 37s with 3" lift and correct offset/backspace wheels. RC is almost always silver coil/shock and their control arms are black, usually. The jam nuts on the control arms look identical to my RC kit I had on my Jeep and their texture.