Air suspension question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rocketman1083

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Does anyone have a 2015 Ram 1500 with air suspension that could do a favor for me? I’m having some issues with mine and am trying to figure out what is wrong with mine. Lately my suspension is off 1” from side to side after I heard a large compressed air leak a few weeks ago. The dealer reset the air suspension module but it continues. Could someone measure the whee we’ll heights both front/rear and left/right for me so I know the stock height should be?

Thanks is advance

Bob

KSH

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 1500
Engine
EcoDiesel
I had one, air bag on drivers side would deflate when parked. After the dealer replaced it the system never worked properly again. Truck got lemoned back. They said there was a leak, which doesn't make sense since its a closed nitrogen system.

OP
OP
R

rocketman1083

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
My truck has just over 36,000 miles on it now and is almost two year old so I don’t think a lemon law could even apply to me anymore if they don’t fix it right. Unfortunately for me the problem gets amplified when I tow my travel trailer which is the whole reason I even bought the truck. They have pressure tested the system and tell me it’s hold like it should even though it vented to the atmosphere and it’s a closed system. My guess is they will start throwing parts at if, if not I may get a little more than frustrated with them.

OP
OP
R

rocketman1083

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Another note? Was it the front or back on the drivers side? Did you hear leaking consistently?

OP
OP
R

rocketman1083

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
If you would, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you

guido

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Having problems with my 2014 bighorn air suspension system. Been at dealer 4 times in the past month for same issue. They replaced compressor and recalibrated the system, but the truck is not riding at same heights as before. At exit/entrance the front end sits at 37” . Normal ride hieght sits at 39”. Or1 is 40 and or2 is 41.5. They said there is nothing else they can do. Anyoneelse experience this before. Or could direct me in the right direction to solve problem. I went to a another dodge dealership and measured a new truck similar to mine, it measured 34” in front at exit mode and 36” at normal ride hieght. Back was 37.5 at exit mode and 39” at normal ride hieght. Going to a different dealership to have them check the work that was done. I now have a case with customer care and hopefully I will get satisfaction