GoodYear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devin1349

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What is up guys, so after sometime ive been looking at tires and i found some that match what i can afford at this time which are GoodYear Wrangler Trailmark 275/55R/20 for $143 per tire and i honestly think its a good deal but i dont ever trust Reviews on a companies own website even if it is walmart so has any one here used them before and id like to hear what you guys think of these tires

BigRed4x4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Check out the Cooper HT Plus, they're near your budget. They were on my truck when I bought it and have performed well in snow and mud considering they're not an AT tire.

I just noticed the tire you're referencing are sold exclusively by Walmart. I've heard those store specific tires can be ok but some guys will tell you to stay away from them.

Last edited:

CHTexas

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What is up guys, so after sometime ive been looking at tires and i found some that match what i can afford at this time which are GoodYear Wrangler Trailmark 275/55R/20 for $143 per tire and i honestly think its a good deal but i dont ever trust Reviews on a companies own website even if it is walmart so has any one here used them before and id like to hear what you guys think of these tires
Sounds like a decent price but I would be very hesitant to let Wal-Mart touch my truck

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Devin1349

Devin1349

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Oh yeah walmart isnt touching my truck. there is a guy at this walmart tire shop that got fired from a Loves tire shop he and i worked at together for some time so i dont trust him near my truck. im going to take them to les schwab here in my hometown and have them mount all 4 tires and do an alignment.