HID fogs and the Mr headlight fogs with highs kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MitchPeder7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just got my first set of HIDs installed and they're working great!
I decided to install them in my fogs as I don't have projectors (yet... Lol) and wanted them to be as low as possible to avoid annoying other drivers. The light pattern is actually really good, really lights up the ditches. I went with the 9005 bulbs to get a better beam.

I also installed Mr headlights fogs on with high beam kit, makes way more sense to have extra light with highs, not just the lows. Install was easy and a very simple and well put together kit.

Sent while I'm killing time at work

Omicron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just got my first set of HIDs installed and they're working great!
I decided to install them in my fogs as I don't have projectors (yet... Lol) and wanted them to be as low as possible to avoid annoying other drivers. The light pattern is actually really good, really lights up the ditches. I went with the 9005 bulbs to get a better beam.

I also installed Mr headlights fogs on with high beam kit, makes way more sense to have extra light with highs, not just the lows. Install was easy and a very simple and well put together kit.

How about a link to the "Mr Headlights fogs on with high beam kit" please? Googled on Mr Headlights and found some guy who sells polishing kits. LOL.

Lhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Predator 4x4 Dually & 2012 Ram Puinsher R/T 1 of 1
Engine
6.7 Cummins Turbo & Hemi 5.7
Nice job...

tarrdaddy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Are you able to run your fogs and high beams separately or are they wired together now?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
MitchPeder7

MitchPeder7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No, they're wired together, but it would be easy to add a switch on the input side of the relay.