Hid install price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miguelherrera4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
So I was in a front end collision a month ago, took about a month for them to get the truck back to me because of my insurance making a bunch of mistakes, anyhow they didn't cover my hids that were on the truck when I bought it used. I called a shop here in Vegas and they quoted me 240 over the phone parts and labor. My lights are all sorts of messed up right now because the shop didn't know how to rewire for stock bulbs so one headlight doesn't even turn on, the other one does but isn't pointed in the best location and my fogs seem so weak now that they're stock compared to my hids that I didn't use anyways because they were so bright [emoji23] anyhow is 240 for just low beams a good price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WadXpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
It was a easy install to do on my own but I don't know with your wiring being messed up. It may not be a bad deal if they will fix what's wrong

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Does that price include a HID kit for the low beams and required wiring repairs?

If so, it's a fair price. If not, that's a bit high.

Good luck.

OP
OP
miguelherrera4

miguelherrera4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Ya normally I'd try to tackle this on my own because I'm sure there's plenty of vids on how to install these on YouTube and I know about ballast resistors and all that so it wouldn't be so tough but after they already messed with it and they weren't even able to figure out why one headlight wasn't turning on I'm more inclined to let the pros handle it and save myself the headache lol but thanks for the input guys! Happy 4th!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk