Husky Mud Guards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Purchased the Husky Front and Rear Mud Guards for the '13.
Initial response on these: Plastic again?!

They have a far better design than the junk Mopar Molded units.
They don't leave an odd gap between the fender liner and the guard.

I call them gaurds because they're substantial, not just a flap of rubber.

I took a lot of photos to show the coverage, the fronts are almost over-dramatic in their job duty.
That being said, in terms of protecting my rockers, I think these will excell!

Front Guards:
Side View, Nice think profile, unlike the Mopar guards:

Front 3/4 view:

Rear 3/4 View:

Rear Shot of Front, can really see how far out they go:

Rear Guards:

Truck Overall:

Overall I am very pleased with these units. Both Front and Rear require drilling 1 additional mounting hole, and include all factory style hardware.
In addition, both front and rear include paint protection film so the guards don't hurt the paint. Way to go Husky!

I think that once the truck has some real tires (285s) they won't look so imposing, I think this is the SMALLEST tire I've ever seen on a modern truck, let alone a 3/4 ton 4x4!

Chewy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
I've got these in my garage and have yet to install them due to time constraints of taking the wheels off to fit a drill in there. My tires (thankfully) are considerably larger than yours. :)

OP
OP
WhiteExpress

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I know... :disgust: and your truck is about a foot closer to the ground :signs8:

rt dak

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I put these on my truck last week. Instructions said to drill a hole for each of the rear flaps but I didn't. Just put the remaining screw through the plastic fender liner. I didn't contact metal at all, so no reason to drill for me. They seem like quality pieces and they're made in the USA.

HLram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 and 2007
Engine
Hemi 5.7 in both
all you need now is a set of fender flares to blend in with the guards. And some running boards. Looks good.

Pigeonman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sorry old thread revival. Looking at a set of these for my '14 black express. I assume these are the model for trucks without factory fender flares and that the small plastic piece you removes stays off? I prefer the look of my truck without but don't want to destroy my rockers the first time I drive on gravel...

Jmhm17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Would the fronts work with the factory wheel to wheel running boards? Driving in the snow sucks with out having front mud flaps with running boards

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
WhiteExpress

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey Gents, didn't see the questions:

PigeonMan: - They are designed to remove that little black plastic piece. I've been very happy with the coverage they provide

Jmhm17: - From what I understand, you can switch the left and right boards if you need more clearance. They clear my aftermarket cab only bars by about 1/4"