Led or hid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Other than opt7 what's a good swap for the factory black quad headlights? I'm looking at getting rid of my opt7 fluxbeam x as they cause to much static in the radio on my 2017. I'd prefer led for the longevity and fact that I don't plan on running projectors. I also worry about hid melting the housing??? Yea I know most for people hid kits will last for years. I don't need anything insanely bright. The fluxbeam x was plenty bright enough At 4000 lumens per. I like the 5-6000k color. Anyone have experience on the 16-17 trucks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Other than opt7 what's a good swap for the factory black quad headlights? I'm looking at getting rid of my opt7 fluxbeam x as they cause to much static in the radio on my 2017. I'd prefer led for the longevity and fact that I don't plan on running projectors. I also worry about hid melting the housing??? Yea I know most for people hid kits will last for years. I don't need anything insanely bright. The fluxbeam x was plenty bright enough At 4000 lumens per. I like the 5-6000k color. Anyone have experience on the 16-17 trucks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ive heard the Morimoto 2stroke bulbs are really nice.

Also DDM Tuning has a few different LED bulb options aswell for a decent price.

If the Opt7 are giving you radio trouble, id say try the Morimoto 2strokes next. I have no experience with them but ive only ever heard amazing things about Morimoto so im going to assume their LED Bulbs are amazing aswell.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk