Lights from the retrofit source

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vpalace

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I leased a brand new 2014 Ram 1500 and not wanting to dive into another full retro on a vehicle which I'm giving back in a few years, I decided to simply do a halogen upgrade. My eyes just can't adjust to factory yellow lights even though they give the brightest possible output. But what brand?? There are literally thousands to choose from.
I decided to first start with the fog lights, as the process to change out the factory low beams is a bit involved. After doing my homework, I decided on the cool blue from Osram, and I knew exactly where to get them. TRS treated me so great in the past with their incredible customer service and just as great prices, that I purchased them.
I received them on a Saturday and out them in the following day. WOW, what a difference!!! The biggest difference is the color, these are the whitest bulbs I have ever used in any of my vehicles. The color matches perfectly with the rest of my led bulb upgrades. But, it wasn't just the look I was going for. The output is just as stellar as the factory bulbs that the Ram came with. It may be my sensitivity to the white light, but driving down dark roads, I didn't have to use my hi beams at all.
All in all, it was a great choice. The next step is to purchase the headlight bulbs and do that upgrade!
If you're looking for a great halogen upgrade that won't break the bank and will give you incredible results, the the Osram Cool Blue is the way to go!!