Replacement tires....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joneseysr6

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 CC Sport
Engine
So, i'm at 28,000 miles on my 2015 Sport and i'm going to need new tires by next years inspection ( 11 months away ). I actually didnt mind the goodyears in terms of driveabilty, but obviously they are junk when it comes to wear. Realisticly, i'm not even going to get 35k miles out of these things.

I just want to stick with the 275/60/20's, but i am having a hard time finding anything with the raised outer white lettering ( i kinda of like how they look on my white ram sport ).

95% of my driving is on the asphalt and occasional light towing of a 6x12 enclosed trailer with some motorcycles in them.

open to suggestions.

Thanks

Ramnewbie

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had a set of Cooper tires on my last truck that I liked really well. They were nice road tires and were a whole lot better in the little bit of snow we get here than the Michlens that they replaced. In all fairness they were wore out though. I know Cooper makes our size in the SRX line, it's a good looking tire, don't know about the white outline though.

ExpressRules

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Express Crew Cab & 2019 Big Horn Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just replaced the OEM Goodyears with 48K two days ago with General Grabber HTS 60. They are rated much better in rain then the OEM and I do think they can be bought in raised white letters.