Swap LED Bulbs or replace entire tail assembly?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigDogg795

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So while I figure out what road I want to go with about my cap vs tonneau debate; I wanted to get some opinions about upgrading some of my exterior lighting.

Right now I have the Quad fronts with a Mini H1 retro courtesy of Jeremy and Retroshop. I'm debating swapping all four corners with VLED's Triton V3 bulbs. I'm not looking for switch backs, but I want something that's not only bright as possible but minimally invasive to the trucks wiring and the V3's seem to fit the bill. While the fronts I don't feel there are many other options, for the rears I could always swap out the whole assembly and replace it with something like recon housing. In particular I'm looking at some units off ebay they are selling that are supposed to have the Philips Lumiled's in them. Pricing is the same for the tails vs the V3's so I'm kinda prepared to flip a coin at this point.

I was curious if anyone went through the same thought process as I have and could lend some insight?