LED headlight bulb swap question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
skates15

skates15

Reaction score
Got the LED Lucas lights in and they are worlds better than the halogen. I got the cheapest ones and they might up really well. I also have the diode dynamics one amber LED fog lamps installed and they work well together.
So an update. The Lucas lights are great but the diode dynamics oem replacement lamp with LED has a mind of its own. With the fog lights off whenever I use a turn signal or turn the wheel of the truck they go on. For example if I use the right turn signal the right fog light will go on. I'm having someone look at them to see if a.decoder will work. 23 ram 1500 big horn.

RoadRamblerNJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
Yup, and if you get ham-****** for some reason, you can break that plastic latch really easily! Ask me how I know.

barr0208

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 ram 1500 sport long bed
Engine
5.7 3.92 4x4 ruby red
So an update. The Lucas lights are great but the diode dynamics oem replacement lamp with LED has a mind of its own. With the fog lights off whenever I use a turn signal or turn the wheel of the truck they go on. For example if I use the right turn signal the right fog light will go on. I'm having someone look at them to see if a.decoder will work. 23 ram 1500 big horn.
thats called cornering lights they do that when in the off position . if you dont want them to do that leave them on lol.

Jhon Matheew

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I found myself in the same situation where I couldn't afford to replace the whole LED lamp assembly but desperately wanted better and brighter lights. That's when I stumbled upon xenons4u.co.uk. They had a bunch of options for upgrading halogen bulbs to led ones.

I ended up getting a set of LED bulbs from them. They weren't very budget-friendly but were worth every penny. The installation was simple and very convenient.

I'd highly recommend checking out xenons4u.co.uk for your bulb upgrade. They made the process super easy for me, and I'm sure they can help you find a solution too. Hope your issue gets resolved soon!

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat