VP Moto vs DT Moto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1SilverBullet2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn 8 speed
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm looking at getting a set of C bar LED tail lights. I'm curious if there was any quality differences between the VP or DT moto tail lights? So far I just see a price difference between them.

lonestar21

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
They are all the same

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I'm looking at getting a set of C bar LED tail lights. I'm curious if there was any quality differences between the VP or DT moto tail lights? So far I just see a price difference between them.
I'd go with DT Moto. I've bought multiple parts from them and every time I was happy. And the one time I had an issue with a set of smoked headlight housings for my old 06 Ram, they sent me a full headlight for free as a replacement with barely any questions asked and I didn't even have to send the bad headlight housing back to them.

Suprisingly their customer service is top notch compared to most online/ebay companys. At least DT Moto has a customer support phone number.... that's more then most company's have now a days lol...

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

chrisp2493

Always Modding
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
I second that. I had problems with two purchases and they sent me brand new parts, all I had to do was send in a video or picture of what was wrong

OP
OP
1SilverBullet2

1SilverBullet2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn 8 speed
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Cool thanks guys for the responses!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
1SilverBullet2

1SilverBullet2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn 8 speed
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Oh quick question too, do I still need resistors in line with those tail lights since I'm a 2012 or won't I have to worry about the "bulb out" message?

lonestar21

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Oh quick question too, do I still need resistors in line with those tail lights since I'm a 2012 or won't I have to worry about the "bulb out" message?

They have resistors built it so they are just plug and play
There has been a few people that still get the parking light out message, But it seems that's its rare a lot of people don't get any light outs messages
Hopefully you don't get any
Good luck

OP
OP
1SilverBullet2

1SilverBullet2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn 8 speed
Engine
5.7 Hemi
They have resistors built it so they are just plug and play

There has been a few people that still get the parking light out message, But it seems that's its rare a lot of people don't get any light outs messages

Hopefully you don't get any

Good luck

I was figuring they were built into the tail light. Thanks!