Custom center console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lilzilla2008

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That would easily work in my single cab and still give me room behind the seat to put stuff, have a build sheet by any chance? lol

OP
OP
C

cthomas523

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That would easily work in my single cab and still give me room behind the seat to put stuff, have a build sheet by any chance? lol

Build sheet as in dimensions ? haha if so no just cut up cardboard . Materials 1/2 MDF , fiberglass, and vinyl

lilzilla2008

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That's what I meant by it lol, looks real good night tackle one here soon, been a while since I have

2-6Battalion

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I really like the look of the custom box + center console I've been looking hard an OEM console swaps over the last couple days and this might be a more cost effective option.. However I'm not sure I have the craftsmanship skills to make one lol

Any problems with the vibration from the sub? That's the only thing I might not like over time since I tend to lean on the console just about all the time haha

Looks outstanding though.. Great job

OP
OP
C

cthomas523

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I really like the look of the custom box + center console I've been looking hard an OEM console swaps over the last couple days and this might be a more cost effective option.. However I'm not sure I have the craftsmanship skills to make one lol

Any problems with the vibration from the sub? That's the only thing I might not like over time since I tend to lean on the console just about all the time haha

Looks outstanding though.. Great job

its extremely involved process for sure.. yeah i lean on my console to the only place you can really feel it is in the seats which actually feels good haha

Kicksncaps

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I so badly want to do something to this effect but I'd have issue with blocking the a/c & heat controls & vents on the back of my center console... the kids need that unfortunately lol