Fold flat under rear seat...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

king99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My 3rd gen quad cab had a great feature. When you flipped up the rear seats you could fold out the storage cover to make the entire rear area flat. No step down from storage box cover to floor. My 4th gen crew cab just has a storage cover, it does not allow me to make it completely flat. Any ideas?

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
i know for the 4th gen quad cabs they still make the fold flat floors. Not positive for the crew cabs (1500's....i think the heavy duties don't have them at all)

rblochli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
Dealer said the fold flat floor was quad cab only

Sagebrush2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 2500 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
i know for the 4th gen quad cabs they still make the fold flat floors. Not positive for the crew cabs (1500's....i think the heavy duties don't have them at all)

Yeah - that a shame 'cause I'd grab one of those up in a heartbeat.

OP
OP
K

king99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Isn't the storage under the rear seats the same between Quad and Crew? I have a sub box that sits in the single seat storage compartment that I originally had in my 3rd gen quad cab. Took it out when I bought new truck, crew cab, and it dropped right in. Could I order a 4th gen quad cab "lid" that folds out. Might be a few inches short but it's better than what I've got now. I could build something but it would have to fold and store. I don't wanna have to put it in and take it out all the time.