Mega Cab rear seat swap for crew cab rear seat?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CW3 Tucker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Diesel
Hello,

New to the site and after searching around I couldn't find any data on this topic.

2012 Mega cab

I would like to know if a standard crew cab back bench seat can be installed in a mega cab? Slight modifications are fine by me. I have 3 large dogs and its a PIA to load them in and out the back area with the mega cab seat folded down or up for that matter.

Any input or other ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks, John

kg93

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
if i can fit a crew cab seat in my quad cab, im sure you can get a crew cab seat in your mega cab. That being said, i doubt many people have done it

OP
OP
C

CW3 Tucker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Diesel
I'm wondering if it will bolt in? Are there any similar bolt holes to use that line up ect...

kg93

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I'm wondering if it will bolt in? Are there any similar bolt holes to use that line up ect...

my guess is that they use the same bolt design. Just take some pictures and post them up here.

The quad cab and crew cab had bolts in the same spot for the front. I just needed to cut some of the bracket off the rear and make the bolt hole in the back closer to the front.