Retroshop hydrodipping my door panels...how do u remove door handles?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bskl76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 liter Hemi
So gonna get my interior & 4 door panels painted/hydrodipped steel plate theme by Jeremy at retroshop. Last part I need to remove to send out are the door handles. Does anyone have any tips/know how to remove door handles? I'm stumped, any help is appreciated! Thanks

OP
OP
B

bskl76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 liter Hemi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE6T0894kKc

Skip to about the minute mark is when the video starts, this is to remove the whole door panel, but this video will show you how to get to the door handle, once you're there it should be pretty self-explanatory.

Hey jslv6, I already got the inside door panel off. Unfortunately, it's not self explanatory in removing inside door handle. It somethin I dnt wanna mess/wing it cause it's used alot. Thanks for tryin to help. Stealership is telling me it's gonna $250 just to remove them

JohnD72

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I chuckled when I saw this post, simply because anyone who ever owned a 1st gen Ram would tell you to be glad your door handles haven't already fallen off in your hand. lol Interiors were not Chrysler's strong suit, back then.

Looking forward to seeing your panels when they're done.