Seat lowering?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GRIMM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I looked around but couldn't find anything on it, But has anyone tried to lower their seats. I did a seat drop on my gen 3 to get a little more head room and it was great. I looked at the brackets that are on there now but they are no were near the same as my 04. And yes I need head room I'm 6'6" and only have about a inch of head room now with the seat all the way down.

nektgen

Reaction score
Stupid
o.png

o.png

CMil527

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 RAM 1500 LARAMIE-CC
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I would love that, the standard seats in my Express have no option to lower them! :(

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I seem to remember a forum member mentioning a company (in Texas?) that performs this service...

OP
OP
GRIMM

GRIMM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
SitKneelBend you wouldn't happen to remember who it might have been? Or maybe where it was posted?

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I'll see if I can find it. It may have been on the "other" forum.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
SitKneelBend you wouldn't happen to remember who it might have been? Or maybe where it was posted?

Adaptive Driving Access (ADA) in Houston

Wheelchair Vans and Handicap Vans Sales & Service In Texas | Adaptive Driving Access | Houston, Pasadena & Corpus Christi

They are a compnay that specializes in modifying vehicles for disabled persons. I would imagine that if there is another company closer to you they could accomplish this as well. The member (h2obuff) on the "other" forum said it cost him $600.