Will Quad/Crew Door Panels Fit Reg Cab? Will 13+ Panels Fit 2012?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
So im doing my console swap, and a few other interior upgrades and i when i searched ebay for regular cab door panels, I found nothing for the 09+ rams. But when i searched just for ram door panels it had a ton listed and most of them just say front door and dont really list if they are for just a quad or just a crew, etc.

So my question is, are the quad and crew front door interior panels the same as the regular cab interior door panels?

Also, will any of the 2013+ door panels fit a 2012 door?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
No, quad and crew doors will not fit regular cab.

Not sure on 13 and up door panels fitting a 2012

OutlawTrucker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Any 4th gen door panel can be put into any year 4th gen truck. As long as door sizes are the same from donor truck to yours. All front doors on 4 dr trucks are same size.

OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
No, quad and crew doors will not fit regular cab.

Not sure on 13 and up door panels fitting a 2012

Any 4th gen door panel can be put into any year 4th gen truck. As long as door sizes are the same from donor truck to yours. All front doors on 4 dr trucks are same size.
Ok im a little confused... Outlaw, are you saying any door panel (quad/crew/reg) will fit any other style truck? Or do you mean any 09-17 regular cab panel will fit any other 09-17 regular cab?

Also i know if i buy, say, a 2016 panel, ill obviously need the window controls for the 2016 door panel, but will the window control box be plug and play with the wires in my 2012 door? Or will i have to splice them? Basically are all 4th gen door controls plug and play with each other?

Thanks for helping out.

OutlawTrucker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Ok im a little confused... Outlaw, are you saying any door panel (quad/crew/reg) will fit any other style truck? Or do you mean any 09-17 regular cab panel will fit any other 09-17 regular cab?

Also i know if i buy, say, a 2016 panel, ill obviously need the window controls for the 2016 door panel, but will the window control box be plug and play with the wires in my 2012 door? Or will i have to splice them? Basically are all 4th gen door controls plug and play with each other?

Thanks for helping out.

I'm saying a newer 4th gen door panel will fit an older 4th gen door. Must be same size door you're taking it off though. And 4 door rams the front doors all use the same size whether its quad crew or mega cab. As far as the window switch I think they're interchangeable too.