carven exhaust?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CHIWS6

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
planning on purchasing this exhaust but where are people getting the best deal???:happy107: im planning on just getting the bolt in muffler if that matters

Ramnewbie

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Someone had a used progressive series on here for $ 200 I think. I've got the progressive on mine and really like it. As far as deals I don't know if there is any, I ordered mine straight from Carven.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

unxpctd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 PW 75A
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Or go to their website and put what you want in the cart.

Then use: V2017

as a discount code...8% off. Worked for me...$500 Progressive/Tips for $459.99 with free delivery.

H1Chester

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I searched Amazon and none are showing up.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
We are in the process of becoming an authorized dealer for Carven right now. was on the phone with Jeff(owner) yesterday

bchap05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I bought my from Carven on labor day. They had 10% off so I got it for 280 something shipped, and my bank is doing 4% cash bonus right now so I'll get it for like $260.

Which is cheaper than the eBay guy and you never know what you are getting with eBay and Amazon. I hate both. But my job is basically shutting down counterfeit and abuse on those sites (there is a lot) so I don't trust them.

I order from Carven on labor day, got the exhaust yesterday, installed it last night, and have not stopped smiling and making excuses to go drive. It sounds that good

Last edited:

unxpctd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 PW 75A
Engine
6.4 Hemi
What I love about the Carven Progressive is that there is no raspiness throughout the entire power band. Its just rumble. It sounds amazing. I have the 5" Carven tips so there is a bit of a drone on the highway but nothing the radio tunes out at highway speed.

bchap05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What I love about the Carven Progressive is that there is no raspiness throughout the entire power band. Its just rumble. It sounds amazing. I have the 5" Carven tips so there is a bit of a drone on the highway but nothing the radio tunes out at highway speed.

I also went Progressive after much debate. I was torn by the dyno on the competitor since they are the same price I figured why not get the dyno'd one. So I emailed Carven and they basically said they will provide the same gains (if they actually do) don't worry about that just go by sound. I liked the deeper sound of the progressive.

My first start last night I was like crap I should have went competitor as I expected it to be louder. I then drove it a bit and was still thinking I should have went competitor. After about 2-3 miles and the CPU starting to adjust all of a sudden the rumble came on much harder and I was glad I didn't go with anything louder. It's loud. Hit it hard a few lights and saw people turn their head to see what it was.

SoCal Bomber

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
EBay, had it to my door in a few days!!! Progressive is the way to go, love the sound.

savage_46

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 swapped
We are in the process of becoming an authorized dealer for Carven right now. was on the phone with Jeff(owner) yesterday

Do you have an eta on when that might happen? Last time I checked, carven wanted $140 for s/h to Alaska. Hoping another dealer would be able to come in a lot cheaper.

Gwerner74

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4

Can you ask Jeff when they're going to release a Progressive for the 6.4L? I would order one immediately for my 2500 if they offered it.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Do you have an eta on when that might happen? Last time I checked, carven wanted $140 for s/h to Alaska. Hoping another dealer would be able to come in a lot cheaper.
About a week or 2

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Can you ask Jeff when they're going to release a Progressive for the 6.4L? I would order one immediately for my 2500 if they offered it.
Already did, he is looking into it now. I have been sending him some info. He will be looking for a R&D truck. I've even offered to send him my OEM muffler.

savage_46

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 swapped
Checked after posting the other day & carven now offers free fed ex ground to Alaska. Would you be able to to offer the same and/or beat their prices?

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Checked after posting the other day & carven now offers free fed ex ground to Alaska. Would you be able to to offer the same and/or beat their prices?

We haven't finalized our pricing with them yet but their listed prices should be MAP so I should be able to at least match it.