DS tuner Austin area??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXSport

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Anyone know of a good tuner in the Austin, TX area? There used to be a guy in Hutto, TX that was real good but I am not sure what happened to him. He tuned my Ford Focus with DS chip. People couldn't believe the gains I got out of that little car.

I know that there are several great tuners here on the BB. No offense but I, when I can, like to support local companies.
If there are none in the area then I know where to go!!!

Thanks in advance!!

OP
OP
TXSport

TXSport

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks for the link!! While it shows dealers, it doesn't really show Tuners.

Looking to see if anyone knows of a reputable tuner for DS around the ATX area. Don't like to blindly trust a tuner because they are listed on a website.

KLRpanda

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Thanks for the link!! While it shows dealers, it doesn't really show Tuners.

Looking to see if anyone knows of a reputable tuner for DS around the ATX area. Don't like to blindly trust a tuner because they are listed on a website.

I'm in he same boat man. sadly theres not very many around here I'm in the Waco area. and hv been looking for a good tuner. Hemi fever is who i'm going to have tune my truck threw email tunes. his gains on the 4th gens are impressive.

ATXHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Contact stu at inertia motorsports. He's in pflugerville. I know he tunes when he installs his cams and heads. Not sure he does just tuning.

OP
OP
TXSport

TXSport

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks for the info.

I will give Stu a call and see what he can do!

If not Stu then Hemifever it will be!

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
The link that satin pumpkin posted does tell you where you can get a custom tube
To the top left just under the DS logo there is two tabs
One is a dealer locater the other is a custom tube locater.

OP
OP
TXSport

TXSport

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks!

It does not show anyone in my area. Or it may be broken as it shows me someone on the East coast!! LOL The dealer portion works fine but the cmr does not..

The link that satin pumpkin posted does tell you where you can get a custom tube
To the top left just under the DS logo there is two tabs
One is a dealer locater the other is a custom tube locater.