Eco diesel reliability

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

H1Chester

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
JJP71584, what he ^^^ said. The dealer said people were getting sick of driving them? Like literally sick.

Csanders1992

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I really wish they would have went with the Cummins that Nissan ended up with. I'm almost certain that motor would have been far better. I would also be driving one right now if that were the case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reek

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RAM 2500 CC 4x4, 72 D100, 73 D100, 01 RAM 2500 field truck
Engine
6.4 Hemi
going with an in house diesel is much cheaper. and with a Cummings already in the family, I'm sure that there's a percentage of people that think the Eco Diesel is as good as the cummings since its from the same seller. Most don't realize it's a crappy former Fiat owned company produced diesel.

SilverSurfer15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Actually, the motor itself is pretty good. How its implemented in the ram seems to be the problem. Even the grand Cherokees seem to be having minimal issues from what ive seen.

I never got a sick feeling, it was just annoying and embarrassing. No body wants to breathe in raw oil and diesel fumes.

I'm also not a *******, if its blowing in from the a/c vents... TURN IT OFF. try the recycle mode, if it doesn't work, TURN IT OFF. Why would you sit there and complain about it making you sick while you voluntarily run the system that's pumping it into the cab? Because crayon eater.