Pcm swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Milty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So I got an intune2 from hemifever and I completed the diablo form for the pcm swap on Tuesday and got an order number however I never received a confirmation email. Those of u that went through the process how long did it take from form submittal to getting your pcm?

whetrick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I ordered mine through Moe's Performance and I think it was about 3-4 days to get mine. Because they have to program it to your vin#

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Divi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It's also saturday. Not a weekday, you will probably hear back monday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
M

Milty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Alright Divi, I asked how long it takes from submittal to confirmation. Thanks for letting me know it is not a weekday today, I am familiar with Diablos business hours just not the process.

OP
OP
M

Milty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I ordered mine through Moe's Performance and I think it was about 3-4 days to get mine. Because they have to program it to your vin#

Thanks, that's what I was looking for. I didn't want a week or two to go by and realize my order wasn't completed.

whetrick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
If you ordered through Moe's Performance, you should receive an email confirmation. Give them till Monday and if you don't get an email give them a call. Very nice people.

OP
OP
M

Milty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I received and installed the pcm tonight. Wanted to update the thread. I never did get an email confirmation from diablo but did receive the pcm.

whetrick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Great to hear that. The can tunes are good. But the Hemifever tunes are better