Superchips or DiabloSport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WhiteNBlackRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looking into tuning my truck. Which one do you guys recommend between the Superchips Flashpaq 3845 and the inTune i2? Doing no other performance upgrades other than exhaust and cai. Also which octane tune do you guys reccommend, doing the 87 octane and running 89 gas or doing the 91 octane tune and running 91 gas? Any input is highly appreciated. Thanks

Robocop_9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Looking into tuning my truck. Which one do you guys recommend between the Superchips Flashpaq 3845 and the inTune i2? Doing no other performance upgrades other than exhaust and cai. Also which octane tune do you guys reccommend, doing the 87 octane and running 89 gas or doing the 91 octane tune and running 91 gas? Any input is highly appreciated. Thanks

Diablo intune with 89 custom tune. Canned tunes are ok but a custom will really wake it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Diablosport with custom tune gets my vote.

Trucks are different. Mine liked 92 octane much better than 87 or 89. But a tuner, if he knows you want to run 89, can put together a good package for the truck based on that octane.

Gamester

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Diablosport, use highest octane gas available to you and get a custom tune for it to feel the most gain.