got my "hellas"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
shadow, i do need them, but for the price i couldnt pass these up. thanks nick, and for anyone else mark your stuff while the hood is down dont rely on the cross member being even...

AParrette

Reaction score
Ram Year
1997 Pontiac Grand Prix
Engine
3.8L SUPERCHARGED
so true. i had a bar made out of aircraft grade aluminum
used the 4 bolts. so if the frame was messed up the bar woud be

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
shadow, i do need them, but for the price i couldnt pass these up. thanks nick, and for anyone else mark your stuff while the hood is down dont rely on the cross member being even...

I was gonna mention that ;Your gonna have to do some fileing or somethng, I counted the grill holes in your guttah guard, The left hella is too far right. a smidgen. With the hood down however your dead nuts horizontally. Looks good , Better than mine. Mine are still in the store.

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
Your truck looks better everytime I see it

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
nice addition to the truck bud

OP
OP
B

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
thanks guys i really needed em when the rear was dropped the heads went up a lil and they dont wanna seem to go down much further so i added these and i think i may mod them a lil to get them to point down better...they light up the neighbor hood though :)

4.7Ram5.7Rango

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 Flex
Looks great dude! Theres only one other truck around here with the lights behind the grill, I wanna be the 2nd one sometime soon :D