look what i just got....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
that was a hell of a find at that price...congrats

Bigtman07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
I thought you would like that Idea. lol But there is no way that I will red out my truck. lol That would look :supergay:

Oefootball_70

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Those are going to look sick once you are blacked out with em.

Nice CL find.

OP
OP
B

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
well as some of you know i been into this black out for a while now...well a lil over a yr cause i was on the fence about it as alot of ppl do it, well i been looking in my area and not alot of murdered trucks a few cars here or there but no on the trucks theres one and hes got a topper on it and a hot wheels theme going on....and the bumpers have a coater ready i just need the money for them and i got a price of 80 a wheel for coating so...i need to either decide to paint or let somebody do the work.....

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Did you get a wing for your truck too? I could have sworn I read that somewhere.

OP
OP
B

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
im waiting on the owner to schedule a pick up time and date its from 04phantom its a srt10 wing and yes its mine needs paint but ill take care of that...

OP
OP
B

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
itll look good once the wheels are on with the wing along with bumpers black too...i cant wait....

jimtete

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
8.3 liter V-10
I Gotta Get a Pic of That Jay ........... very cool .........

Jim

OP
OP
B

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
oh ill be sure to have pics up, the wing will be picked up sunday and prolly sanded that day, paint will prolly lay monday and be mounted tuesday i hope, if not faster...the wheels may not be done for maybe a month tops i hope...unless i paint them which i still cant decide on p/c or paint we'll see how they clean up....

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
oh ill be sure to have pics up, the wing will be picked up sunday and prolly sanded that day, paint will prolly lay monday and be mounted tuesday i hope, if not faster...the wheels may not be done for maybe a month tops i hope...unless i paint them which i still cant decide on p/c or paint we'll see how they clean up....

Paint them if you are looking to save some money. Did mine a long time ago (over two years ago) and they have held up great. Gone through a couple of real harsh winters with tons of salt and no real problems with the paint at all.