Project Black Dynamite

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

txbass06

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
So...If I wanted to sell my stock 20's with tires (15k miles). What would be a good asking price?

Nobody wants those style rims. When you can't sell them, I'll take them off your hands lol

But seriously, if the tires are in good shape (no leaks, patches/plugs) and the wheels are in good condition, you could probably get $400 easily I would think.

Hell If I were closer, I'd give ya $400 for them lol

OP
OP
archeryguy07

archeryguy07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
:killer:

Everyone liked them. 4 years ago and before they appeared on almost every lifted truck in America. Good looking fairly cheap rim though, and solves our width issue.

I had not seen them at all til I was browsing 4wheelonline looking at different things. It wasn't till after I bought them that I realized they were so popular. But honestly it doesn't bother me how many people have them because I think they are gonna look good on my truck, and at the end of the day a hundred people could point and laugh but I dont care it makes me smile. :birgits_tiredcoffee

RubberFrog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Everyone still likes them ;) That's why they are one of the most popular rims.

4XLGATOR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
On a good note, Saturday morning the parts start going on the truck. And if I'm lucky, I will be driving it out of the garage that evening/night!

^^^ posted yesterday.....Damn dude, we have to wait a week to see pics?!?!

JK. Your truck is gonna look badass. Good luck with the mods.

Oefootball_70

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I think they look BA, and sometimes wish I wouldn't have listened to the boards so much and got a set of them instead of my eagles. But my wheels are nice so I can't complain too much.

OP
OP
archeryguy07

archeryguy07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I think they look BA, and sometimes wish I wouldn't have listened to the boards so much and got a set of them instead of my eagles. But my wheels are nice so I can't complain too much.

I think they look great on your truck! Hell man I like to do things my way ya know? I don't care if 1 or 1,000 people have the same thing I do, if I like it I get it. But like I said your wheels look awesome so as long as your happy with them thats all that matters.

OP
OP
archeryguy07

archeryguy07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sorry Lee, its the only time I can get the garage. I'm chomping at the bit to get started. I don't wanna wait that long.

And Dan, I kinda like it with the badges. I know a lot of guys like em naked but its not for me, at least for now...

RubberFrog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I like badges. Naked always looks like a v6 st.

Oefootball_70

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The tooth fairy just gave me the middle finger, I think I will try Steve next.

4XLGATOR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
Sorry Lee, its the only time I can get the garage. I'm chomping at the bit to get started. I don't wanna wait that long.

Just giving you a hard time. Most of us are just impatient when it comes to seeing mods. And I bet you don't want to wait that long, I'd be the same way. Hell I am, and it's your truck.

matt99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yea I like the debadged look, especially on certain colors. But custom badges are even better than that. Really sets a truck apart.

OP
OP
archeryguy07

archeryguy07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So...I know I'm gonna ned an alignment after I put my stuff on. My question is can I drive it for 1 day without the alignment or do I go straight to the alignment shop without passing "GO" or collecting $200?

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
You can ride on it for a while . No big deal , you just might have to fight the wheel .
The longer its out of line the more wear you will cause on tires and joints . Just keep that in mind .