Tuner Central Florida? - BTR Stage 1 install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tbowers391

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ok guys, pretty new here but have done A TON of reading on about every subject and thread on this site now.

So my 2013 Ram Laramie 5.7 hemi hit 240k miles, and she’s been good to me.

Was experiencing a rough idle intermittently, so had local shop plug in the computer and well it’s my time to replace lifters.

Long story short, I had a connection at BTR and got me a Stage 1 cam, with lifters, valve springs, oil pump, etc. from them. Taking on this project this week while daughter is away with mom for spring break.

BTR said I needed to get it dyno tuned after install and I should be able to delicately drive it to a shop to do so. They recommended a shop here in Orlando (Furcheto Motosports) and I was like sweet I’ll call them today and get a date. Well, turns out they don’t do hemi stuff at this time.

Problem is, I am having the hardest time finding a shop to tune Hemi’s around orlando/central Florida.

Does this thing really need to go on the dyno? Can it work to have a “canned tune” done? Anybody have anyone around central Florida that handles these things?

Not looking to race this thing, was just hoping to gain some torque and maybe efficiency while already having to replace cam and lifters anyway.

I attached my order invoice if y’all need to see what I’m working with. Hopefully it can be opened.

Attachments

• BTR order.pdf
    59.6 KB · Views: 6

Kamine

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just installed this same cam, you won't be able to drive it.

Speak with Matt Brown at BTR for tuning. He will get you taken care of.