Buying from Discount Auto Mirrors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rking6

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Im wanting to get flip up tow mirrors for my Mega (Kool Vue part# DG44ER-PLK I think) and Discount Auto Mirrors have them for $170 power. I tow livestock trailors a lot and just like the look of the flip up look, but has anybody purchased their mirrors from this place? I googled them and saw some negative reviews with customer service, anybody here have any bad or good experiences with them?

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Im wanting to get flip up tow mirrors for my Mega (Kool Vue part# DG44ER-PLK I think) and Discount Auto Mirrors have them for $170 power. I tow livestock trailors a lot and just like the look of the flip up look, but has anybody purchased their mirrors from this place? I googled them and saw some negative reviews with customer service, anybody here have any bad or good experiences with them?

We carry tons of tow mirrors for your Dodge Ram truck. Here's a link to them on our website too, if you would like to see what we have.

We also offer free shipping in the lower 48 states. If you have any questions, you can PM me too.

Dodge Ram Tow Mirrors

chedched

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
The kool-Vue mirror on my driver's side failed in 7 months. Everything works but now it doesn't "settle" into the correct spot when the mirror is pushed forward or backward. I found a bent nail on my garage floor that does the trick. I ordered them from Amazon and the company tells me the warranty is only 90 days. I know this is BS but I don't have the time to chase them around for this.

Long story short, get used OEM if you can!