Ebay Fender Flares?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigBlue05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I want a pair of fender flares for my truck. Ebay has the cheapest ones I've been able to find ($150 for all 4 compared to $500 plus). But my question is has anyone bought any off of ebay and if so we're they good quality. Obviously not looking for top of the line quality for the price. Just don't want something that looks like someone molded it in their garage.

blackbeautyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
My buddy got some off of there for his '12 sport and they look and fit good. I wasn't there when he installed them so I didn't get to really see the build quality completely. I have the stampede brand flares, they were $300. They're painted and holding up well almost 4 years later. Here's my buddies with the eBay flares.

image.jpg

RodRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I think hes talking factory type flairs not the screw hole ones, I read several topics here and there some are nice as factory id read feedback from several vendors to see if guys who bought them liked them

OP
OP
BigBlue05

BigBlue05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Those are close to what I want mine to look like. And those look really good to be 4 years old.